Hot Chestnut Stall Hire
Our hot chestnut stall is a a traditional winter warmer and a charming treat, We use the best quality chestnuts from Italy, and are delicious at any Christmas fair, Bonfire night or Winter charity event. Served hot & fresh they smell delicious!
From £333 +VAT
Hot Chestnut Stall Hire
A hot chestnut stall is a winter classic. Available during winter from November 1st – January 31st, our traditional Victorian barrow style chestnut stall returns to provide you with fresh roasted, hot chestnuts at any event.
Our hot chestnut stand comes complete with lights for evening events, 100 portions of premium Italian roasting chestnuts, 2 barbeques for cooking and a trained chef to cook and serve your guests. Take the weight off your hands of having to pre-cook your roasties and indulge in this tempting winter warmer treat!
This is a hugely popular addition to any outdoor event including Bonfire night, Christmas markets and parties. Our chestnut stall also comes with the option to have branded bags or cups to make them suitable for any corporate Christmas event, charity event or more!
SUITABLE FOR: All ages
GREAT FOR: Birthday Parties, Weddings, Fun Days, Community Events, School Fetes
SET UP: Inside or Outside – must be under cover
REQUIRES: Standard Electrical Power
COMBINE WITH: Popcorn, Waffles on a Stick, Hot Dog Machine, Garden Games, Side Stalls, Archery
SIZES: 2m (W) x 2m (L) x 2.2m (H)
- Fried Churros – machine, fryer, cart, 100 portions and attendant for 3 hours £329 + VAT
- Baked Churros – machine, baker, cart, 100 portions and attendant for 3 hours £322 + VAT
- Baked Churros – machine, baker, cart only £150 + VAT
- Additional 100 portions baked fingers (3 fingers per portion) £113 + VAT
- Additional 100 portions fried loops (3 loops per portion) £120 + VAT
- Additional hour of service £22.95 + VAT
- Additional day hire (dry hire) £75 + VAT
- Churros Baker or Fryer (depending on Churro style chosen), Cart, chocolate melter and accessories
- 100 portions of ingredients, cinnamon sugar to coat (3 loops or fingers per portion)
- 100 individual pots of melted Belgian chocolate
- Serviettes and disposable trays to serve
- 1 attendant to cook and serve for 3 hours
- 1 fire blanket
- Delivery, set-up, pack away and collection (within 20 miles or additional charge will apply)
We can brand the cart either the front panel/s and the sides.
“Would not hesitate to use your again. Delivery attendant was very, very good, great attitude, very polite and friendly on arrival and then collection.”
“I would rate the office staff 10/10 for their help with my booking. I received informative responses and they were very professional and polite.”
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
If you want something special, just ask!
How it works
Take a look at some of our popular packages we’ve created or browse the site to create your own. When you see something you like, add it to your “favourites” then, when you are ready, head to our enquiry form and get in touch. We aim to get back to you within 4 working hours.
Take a look at some of our popular event packages.