Game Show Hire
Our game show hire guarantees memorable moments and great entertainment! Fun table games with full crowd interaction and popular game show segments such as “Deal or No Deal” and “Who Wants to be a Millionaire”.
From £625 + VAT
Game Show Hire
Our game show hire package is one to provide memories for a lifetime! Brilliantly suited and most popular as evening entertainment but also tailored to work as day time entertainment for team building and more. Our game show is a fully customisable event tailored to suit your requirements, time span and party size.
The game show is a combination of interactive quiz rounds, popular TV game shows such as “Who Wants to be a Millionaire”, “Catchphrase” and “Deal or No Deal”, interactive team table games and a mixture of warm up rounds and so much more. Your event is managed and run by your game show host who ensures your event is enjoyable, memorable and running smoothly with the support of our event team technician/s. We manage everything during the game show, from technology to visual and sound effects and lighting to provide a complete game show experience.
Your session is designed around you, therefore your game show running time can be split into two halves to allow for a meal break or alternatively can be a full two hour set with shorter drink breaks. Customisation is available and encouraged throughout to make it a truly bespoke experience – involving your own company questions and facts or even questions about the staff members and their office habits!
To complete your event, pair our game show with more of our competitive evening entertainment such as our fun casino tables, cash grabber or even our selection of bar games. Why not add on one of our food stalls to your event to keep guests energised for interactive rounds? Pick from our ice cream rolls bar, waffles on a stick stand or churros stall.
SUITABLE FOR: All ages
GREAT FOR: Birthday Parties, Corporate Events, Team Building, Fundraisers and Charity Events, Private Parties
SET UP: Inside only
REQUIRES: Access to standard electrical power, space and a lively bunch of people!
COMBINE WITH: Mobile Escape Room, Slush Cocktails, It’s A Knockout, Fun Casinos, Photo Booth, Chocolate Fountain
- Game Show – 2 hours (up to 50 guests) from £625 + VAT
- Game Show – 2 hours (51-99 guests) from £800 + VAT
- Game Show – 2 hours (100-200 guests) from £1000 + VAT
Our Game Show hire includes:
- Compere in obligatory sparkly waistcoat and assistant/s
- Customised Game Show lasting 2 hours (can be broken into 2 halves)
- 4-6 x onstage games and 4 x interactive table quiz rounds
- Props, lighting, sound and visual effects designed for each game
- Winning team trophy and fun prizes on each stage game supplied
On a usual event we would recommend two warm up games, four quiz rounds and four to six stage games. However, the amount and order of games is flexible and dependent on how many people you have playing and the length of time for your event.
Warm Up Games / Fast paced fun games – We suggest two of these per Games Show, one at the start and then one half way through your event. (Although we can run more if you wish):
- Flappy Crowd
- Rock em Robots
- Road Race
- Say What
- Super Combo – Pair up and act out the moves on the screen, only 1 pair will be left standing.
Quiz Games – 2-4 rounds per event of one of the following:
- Quiz with interactive table buzzers – one buzzer per table
- Trivia Time Quiz where players use their own mobiles and every player can play along with a leader board of the top 20 players showing on the big screen.
Stage Games – Choose 4-6 stage games (depending on the amount of players and length of time of your event). Stage games are highly interactive, fast paced and fun for everyone at your Game Show:
- The Feud – Based on the ever popular Family Fortunes Game Show
- Higher Or Lower – Based on ‘Play your cards right’.
- This or That – two teams send up a player to the front and have to decide which item the audience clapped the loudest for… will it be 100 duck sized elephants or an elephant sized duck
- Wheel of Ill Will – based on Wheel of Fortune with a fun twist
- 20 Second Challenge – four players come up and have twenty seconds each to do a challenge they randomly get selected for
- Versus – Two teams of five players come up to the stage and compete against each other in head to head games
- Happy Couple / Besties or Offices mates game – How well do you know your team mate
Single Player Stage Games – We suggest sticking to the multi-player games usually as they are more interactive for everyone. However, single player games are perfect for if you want to single someone out at your event eg a boss, or if it’s someone’s birthday
- Take it or Leave it based on Deal or No Deal
- Who Wants to be a Game Show Maniac – Based on who wants to be a Millionaire
Team Games – Maximum of one per event
- Boogie bingo
- Fill in the blanks – Based on ‘Blankety Blank’.
- Crowd Scavenger Hunt
- Generation Game/s – Trashy Fashion, Balloon modelling or Spaghetti Tower
We can fully brand and customise your Game Show experience to match your event, business or theme. We can add your logo to the Game Show screen, pull up banners and plinths. We can also customise the games around your event theme.
“Steve and Tony were fantastic and the game show really made my party something special. Everyone had the best time and loved the games and prizes. It was a night to remember!”
Angela – “All of your staff are without exception professional, friendly attentive and great fun! From booking the event, right through to the end, I have been delighted with your excellent customer service.”
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
We can provide mobile catering options, event entertainment, event games (including our game show hire) and mobile escape rooms across the whole of the UK. Leisure King are an events management team based in Dartford and Gravesend in Kent, giving us close access to the M25 and events in London. We can supply you with a fun filled game show at your event in Maidstone, Tunbridge Wells, Ashford, Basildon, Brentwood, Canterbury, Southend, Chelmsford and beyond.
Contact us for a quote for your event. Fill out our enquiry form and we will get back to you with all the details!
If you would prefer to speak to someone about your booking our head office is open Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 5pm.
Take a look at some of our popular event packages. Selecting an event package ensures you pay the best price for your event entertainment or event catering.