Game Show Hire
Our game show hire guarantees memorable moments and great entertainment. Fun table games, full crowd interaction and popular game show segments such as “Deal or No Deal” and “Who Wants to be a Millionaire”.
From £625 +VAT
Game Show Hire
Our Game Show hire package is one to provide memories for a lifetime. Brilliantly suited and most popular as evening entertainment but also tailored to work as day time entertainment in the format of team building. Our game show hire is a fully customisable event tailored to suit your requirements, time span and party size.
The game show is a combination of interactive quiz rounds, popular TV game shows such as “Who Wants to be a Millionaire”, “Catchphrase” and “Deal or No Deal”, interactive team table games and a mixture of warm up rounds and so much more. Your event is managed and run by your Game Show Host who ensures your event is enjoyable, memorable and running smoothly with the support of our event team technicians. We manage everything during the game show, from technology to visual and sound effects and lighting to provide a complete Game Show experience.
Your session is designed around you, therefore your Game Show running time can be split into two halves to allow for a meal break or alternatively can be a full two hour set with shorter drink breaks. Customisation is available and encouraged throughout to make it a truly bespoke experience – involving your own company questions and facts or even questions about the staff members and their office habits!
SUITABLE FOR: All ages
GREAT FOR: Birthday Parties, Corporate Events, Team Building, Fundraisers and Charity Events, Private Parties
SET UP: Inside only or outside under suitable cover (marquee)
REQUIRES: Access to standard electrical power, space and a lively bunch of people!
COMBINE WITH: Mobile Escape Room, Slush Cocktails, It’s A Knockout, Fun Casinos, Photo Booth, Chocolate Fountain
- Game Show – 2 hours (up to 50 guests) £625 + VAT
- Game Show – 2 hours (51-99 guests) £800 + VAT
- Game Show – 2 hours, compere and three attendants (100-200 guests) £1000 + VAT
Your selection of games includes:
Warm Up Rounds
• Flappy crowd
• 1 arm 2 arm
• Scavenger hunt
• Say what
Available Main Games
• Quiz with interactive table buzzers
• The Feud – Based on the ever popular Family Fortunes Game Show
• Higher Or Lower – Based on ‘Play your cards right’.
• Fill in the blanks – Based on ‘Blankety Blank’.
• Generation Game
• Take it or leave it – In the style of ‘Deal or No Deal’.
• Who wants to be a game show maniac
• Wheel of questions
• Boogie bingo
Team Building Activities – Sample of options available
• Trashy fashion
• Balloon modelling
• Spaghetti tower construction
- 1 Compere in obligatory sparkly waistcoat and assistant
- Customised game show lasting 2 hours (can be broken into 2 halves)
- 4x games onstage and 4x interactive table quiz rounds
- Props, lighting, sound and visual effects designed for each game
- Winning team trophy and fun prizes on each stage game supplied
- Liaison with venue and event organiser
- Delivery charges may apply
- Up to 50 people (with 1 assistant) From £500 + VAT
- Up to 100 people (with 2 assistants) From £750 + VAT
- Up to 200 people (with 3 assistants) From £1000 + VAT
- Over 200 people POA
“Steve and Tony were fantastic and really made my party something special. Everyone had the best time and loved the games and prizes. It was a night to remember!”
Angela – “All of your staff are without exception professional, friendly attentive and great fun! From booking the event, right through to the end, I have been delighted with your excellent customer service.”
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
We can provide mobile catering options, event entertainment, event games (including our game show hire) and mobile escape rooms across the whole of the UK. Leisure King are an events management team based in Dartford and Gravesend in Kent, giving us close access to the M25 and events in London. We can supply you with a fun filled game show at your event in Maidstone, Tunbridge Wells, Ashford, Basildon, Brentwood, Canterbury, Southend, Chelmsford and beyond.
Contact us for a quote for your event. Fill out our enquiry form and we will get back to you with all the details!
If you would prefer to speak to someone about your booking our head office is open Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 5pm.
Take a look at some of our popular event packages. Selecting an event package ensures you pay the best price for your event entertainment or event catering.