Game Show Hire
Our game show hire guarantees memorable moments and great entertainment. Fun table games, full crowd interaction and popular game show segments such as “Deal or No Deal” and “Who Wants to be a Millionaire”.
From £500 +VAT
Game Show Hire
Our Game Show hire package is one to provide memories for a lifetime. Brilliantly suited and most popular as evening entertainment but also tailored to work as day time entertainment in the format of team building, our game show is a fully customisable event tailored to suit your requirements, time span and party size.
The game show is a combination of interactive quiz rounds, popular TV game shows such as “Who Wants to be a Millionaire”, “Catchphrase” and “Deal or No Deal”, interactive team table games and a mixture of warm up rounds and so much more. Your event is managed and run by your Game Show Host who ensures your event is enjoyable, memorable and running smoothly with the support of our event team technicians managing everything from technology to visual and sound effects and lighting to provide a complete Game Show experience.
Your session is designed around you, therefore your Game Show running time can be split into 2 halves to allow for a meal break or alternatively can be a full 2 hour set with shorter drink breaks. Customisation is available and encouraged throughout to make it a truly bespoke experience – involving your own company questions and facts or even questions about the staff members and their office habits!
SUITABLE FOR: All ages
GREAT FOR: Birthday Parties, Corporate Events, Team Building, Fundraisers and Charity Events, Private Parties
SET UP: Inside only or outside under suitable cover (marquee)
REQUIRES: Access to standard electrical power, space and a lively bunch of people!
COMBINE WITH: Mobile Escape Room, Slush Cocktails, It’s A Knockout, Fun Casinos, Photo Booth, Chocolate Fountain
PRICES: From £500 + VAT (2 hour activity)
Your selection of games includes:
Warm Up Rounds
• Flappy Crowd
• 1 arm 2 arm
• Scavenger Hunt
Available Main Games
• Quiz with interactive table buzzers
• The Feud – Based on the ever popular Family Fortunes Game Show
• Higher Or Lower – Based on Play your cards right.
• Fill in the Blanks – Based on Blankety Blank
• Generation Game
• Take it ‘er Leave it – In the style of Deal or No Deal
• Who wants to be a game show maniac
• Wheel of Questions
• Boogie Bingo
Team Building Activities – Sample of options available
• Trashy Fashion
• Balloon modelling
• Spaghetti tower constuction
- 1 Compere in obligatory sparkly waistcoat and assistant
- Customised game show lasting 2 hours (can be broken into 2 halves)
- 4x games onstage and 4x interactive table quiz rounds
- Props, lighting, sound and visual effects designed for each game
- Winning team trophy and fun prizes on each stage game supplied
- Liaison with venue and event organiser
- Delivery charges may apply
- Up to 50 people (with 1 assistant) From £500 + VAT
- Up to 100 people (with 2 assistants) From £750 + VAT
- Up to 200 people (with 3 assistants) From £1000 + VAT
- Over 200 people POA
- Additional Running Hour £50 + VAT per hour
Nikki – “Your staff are very friendly, well mannered and made the days event lots and lots of fun. Once again a big massive thank you to all at Leisure King! 😊😊”
Angela – “All of your staff are without exception professional, friendly attentive and great fun! From booking the event, right through to the end, I have been delighted with your excellent customer service.”
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
If you want something special, just ask!
How it works
Take a look at some of our popular packages we’ve created or browse the site to create your own. When you see something you like, add it to your “favourites” then, when you are ready, head to our enquiry form and get in touch. We aim to get back to you within 4 working hours.
Take a look at some of our popular event packages.