It's A Knockout
The perfect fun day, if you love a bit of competition that is! Indulge in some good old fashioned interactive play for those perfect Snapchat moments whilst you bump, run and shuffle your way through 8 games of inflatables, dress up and foamy resistance!
It's A Knockout
A perfect fun day and a lot of face filter moments while you run, jump and bump your way through the It’s A Knockout Challenge! Built up of 6-8 games of your choice ranging from inflatables, dress up to foamy tumble rolls and more, It’s A Knockout offers everything you need for your players to release their inner child, get back to basics and indulge in interactive, outdoor play! Challenging in strength, agility, speed and teamwork, it’s one of the best ways to reward your players or simply give them a desk job break for an afternoon!
With our experienced event staff on hand to guide teams with full support of each game throughout the event, you don’t have to worry about running the course yourself! From initial discussion to the pre-event meeting and planning, our staff coordinate your day with you and assist at every stage so your event runs as smoothly as possible – including handling the necessary paperwork too.
We recommend that if choosing any wet games, that these are planned for the 2nd half of the session to avoid anyone getting cold feet.
- Approximately 2-2 ½ hour ‘It’s a Knockout’ session – the minimum number of participants and teams will be ready agreed and any additional teams and members can be added prior to the event and charged accordingly – so you have flexibility up until the day of the event
- 6-8 fun games of your choice including inflatables, dressing up suits, props and accessories
- Experienced Event Crew to run the session and assist guests throughout
- Team Bibs and Winners medals
- PA system and Scoreboard
- Enclosed arena area with bunting
- Pre-event meeting (at our offices) and event planning assistance
- Public Liability insurance, risk assessments and the necessary H&S documentation required
- Assistance with sourcing requirements such as venue location, power and first aid (see requirements listed below)
- Delivery, set-up, pack-away and removal (within 20 miles or an additional delivery fee will apply)
REQUIREMENTS – Not included but needed prior to event:
- You will need to have a venue, first aid support and power– if not, we can help you to find it!
- Your venue will have to be able to supply water (particularly if selecting games that require a water source) – if this isn’t available we can make all the games dry
- Facilities such as catering, car parking assistance, toilet facilities and security for larger events
- A spare change of clothes and a towel – for the wet games!
GAME SELECTION – Choose up to 6-8 games for your event. We recommend that if choosing any wet games, these are planned for the 2nd half of the session to avoid cold feet:
Dry Game Choices:
- Penalty Shoot Out Hurdles
- Barrel Egg and Spoon Challenge
- Sumo Double Dress Up Dash
- Caterpillar Crawl
- Mega Ski Race
- Limbo Challenge
- Sumo Sprint (2 inflatables)
Dry or Wet Game Choices:
- Barrel of Laughs
- Cactus Hoopla Hurdles
- Tangram Teaser
Wet Only Game Choices:
- Water Bomb Catapult Challenge
- Rise to the Challenge
Price stated from £1975 + VAT includes 2hrs running time with up to 8 games of your choice and up to 6 teams (6-10 players).
“Your attendant/driver was extremely professional. He kept in constant contact re collection was very friendly and set up and removed the equipment with no impact to our event. Very professional, good communication and discreet, didn’t impact at all when he collected the equipment.”
All of your staff are without exception professional, friendly attentive and great fun! From booking the event, right through to the end, I have been delighted with your excellent customer service.
The Mobile escape room and the dinosaur experience were a massive hit!!
I have and will continue to highly recommend your services to other companies. A huge thanks to all the staff that attended on Sunday, and help make our summer party the best ever!!”
“Would not hesitate to use your again. Delivery attendant was very, very good, great attitude, very polite and friendly on arrival and then collection.”
“The team from Leisure King were well organised, friendly and professional and really made the event a success.”
“I would just like to give you and your amazing team a BIG thank you from all of us at QS. Being my first sports day with QS I wanted to make sure it all went well and I can safely say that you and your amazing team from the sales people (Liam),the admin staff and all of the staff that were on site have made our sports day one to remember. Your staff are very friendly, well mannered and made the days event lots and lots of fun.
Once again a big massive thank you to all at Leisure King! 😊😊”
“10/10, extremely responsive and helpful, great customer service”
“I would rate the office staff 10/10 for their help with my booking. I received informative responses and they were very professional and polite.”
“Great, clean, treats tasted good too! Aesthetically a nice set up”
“We were delighted with Leisure king. I would like to just say this: I approached you because our PTA have used your company for our summer fair for years now. Your website was easy to navigate, any email queries were responded to quickly and efficiently, and the two women who turned up on the day were prompt, polite, very efficient, helpful and kind. They were great from beginning to end! I would highly recommend you to anyone “
“Very happy with my dealing with everyone via email, it was an efficient process from quoting to finalization. Tony arrived promptly, in appropriate uniform, and was extremely friendly and easy to work with.
Tony was a real credit to your company, efficient and pleasant to deal with thoughout our event despite the weather constraints with the rain, we were able to work around it between us”
I found you by using google. The staff were fantastic. Hannah in the office was really charming and helpful. You replaced the faulty buzzer game within 20 mins of a phone call to your office. The young man who delivered the games was delightful. I would totally recommend you to anybody doing an event. The website was fine but it was helpful talking to somebody.
We had a fantastic party and that was helped by you.
ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
If you want something special, just ask!
How it works
Take a look at some of our popular packages we’ve created or browse the site to create your own. When you see something you like, add it to your “favourites” then, when you are ready, head to our enquiry form and get in touch. We aim to get back to you within 4 working hours.
Take a look at some of our popular event packages.