It's A Knockout
The perfect fun day, if you love a bit of competition that is! Indulge in some good old fashioned interactive play for those perfect Snapchat moments whilst you bump, run and shuffle your way through 8 games of inflatables, dress up and foamy resistance!
It's A Knockout
A perfect fun day and a lot of face filter moments while you run, jump and bump your way through the It’s A Knockout Challenge! Built up of 6-8 games of your choice ranging from inflatables, dress up to foamy tumble rolls and more, It’s A Knockout offers everything you need for your players to release their inner child, get back to basics and indulge in interactive, outdoor play! Challenging in strength, agility, speed and teamwork, it’s one of the best ways to reward your players or simply give them a desk job break for an afternoon!
With our experienced event staff on hand to guide teams with full support of each game throughout the event, you don’t have to worry about running the course yourself! From initial discussion to the pre-event meeting and planning, our staff coordinate your day with you and assist at every stage so your event runs as smoothly as possible – including handling the necessary paperwork too.
We recommend that if choosing any wet games, that these are planned for the 2nd half of the session to avoid anyone getting cold feet.
- Approximately 2-2 ½ hour ‘It’s a Knockout’ session – the minimum number of participants and teams will be ready agreed and any additional teams and members can be added prior to the event and charged accordingly – so you have flexibility up until the day of the event
- 6-8 fun games of your choice including inflatables, dressing up suits, props and accessories
- Experienced Event Crew to run the session and assist guests throughout
- Team Bibs and Winners medals
- PA system and Scoreboard
- Enclosed arena area with bunting
- Pre-event meeting (at our offices) and event planning assistance
- Public Liability insurance, risk assessments and the necessary H&S documentation required
- Assistance with sourcing requirements such as venue location, power and first aid (see requirements listed below)
- Delivery, set-up, pack-away and removal (within 20 miles or an additional delivery fee will apply)
REQUIREMENTS – Not included but needed prior to event:
- You will need to have a venue, first aid support and power– if not, we can help you to find it!
- Your venue will have to be able to supply water (particularly if selecting games that require a water source) – if this isn’t available we can make all the games dry
- Facilities such as catering, car parking assistance, toilet facilities and security for larger events
- A spare change of clothes and a towel – for the wet games!
GAME SELECTION – Choose up to 6-8 games for your event. We recommend that if choosing any wet games, these are planned for the 2nd half of the session to avoid cold feet:
Dry Game Choices:
- Penalty Shoot Out Hurdles
- Barrel Egg and Spoon Challenge
- Sumo Double Dress Up Dash
- Caterpillar Crawl
- Mega Ski Race
- Limbo Challenge
- Sumo Sprint (2 inflatables)
Dry or Wet Game Choices:
- Barrel of Laughs
- Cactus Hoopla Hurdles
- Tangram Teaser
Wet Only Game Choices:
- Water Bomb Catapult Challenge
- Rise to the Challenge
Price stated from £1975 + VAT includes 2hrs running time with up to 8 games of your choice and up to 6 teams (6-10 players).
If you want something special, just ask!
How it works
Take a look at some of our popular packages we’ve created or browse the site to create your own. When you see something you like, add it to your “favourites” then, when you are ready, head to our enquiry form and get in touch. We aim to get back to you within 4 working hours.
Take a look at some of our popular event packages.