Hot Chestnut Stall
Our hot chestnut stall is a a traditional winter warmer and a charming treat, We use the best quality chestnuts from Italy, and are delicious at any Christmas fair, Bonfire night or Winter charity event. Served hot & fresh they smell delicious!
Hot Chestnut Stall
A hot chestnut stall is a winter classic. Available during winter from November 1st – January 31st, our traditional Victorian barrow style chestnut stall returns to provide you with fresh roasted, hot chestnuts at any event.
Our hot chestnut stand comes complete with lights for evening events, 100 portions of premium Italian roasting chestnuts, 2 barbeques for cooking and a trained chef to cook and serve your guests. Take the weight off your hands of having to pre-cook your roasties and indulge in this tempting winter warmer treat!
This is a hugely popular addition to any outdoor event including Bonfire night, Christmas markets and parties. Our chestnut stall also comes with the option to have branded bags or cups to make them suitable for any corporate Christmas event, charity event or more!
- Roast Chestnut Stand with lights
- 2 x Cooking barbeques with gas and utensils
- 100 portions of Italian Chestnuts and bags to serve
- 1 Attendant to cook and serve for 3 hours
- Delivery, set-up, pack-away and removal (within 20 miles or an additional delivery fee will apply)
- Additional 50 portions ingredients, gas & bags £62 + VAT
- Attendant £22.95 + VAT per hour
- Branded bags £61 + VAT per 100
If you want something special, just ask!
How it works
Take a look at some of our popular packages we’ve created or browse the site to create your own. When you see something you like, add it to your “favourites” then, when you are ready, head to our enquiry form and get in touch. We aim to get back to you within 4 working hours.
Take a look at some of our popular event packages.